For the creative, our digital short activities or digital complete Busy Books can be downloaded immediately ready for you to print and put together yourself.
Our My Body digital Busy Book comes with 5 interactive colourful activities covering a range of topics relating to the body, its organs, senses and left and right. Your toddler's curious mind and busy hands will enjoy learning through play.
This digital download gives you the freedom to print, cut, laminate and bind the whole book yourself or use each activity individually over time. The My Body collection is part of our My Body Mindfulness Time Busy Book.
Our beautiful books are full of a range of special features that have been developed and included to make your busy life easier, and your toddlers learning smoother. These features include:
- Fun educational activities that increase in learning difficulty as you proceed through each section.
- Clean and clear activities, developed so as to not overwhelm your little one with too much going on.
- Each activity page is numbered, and each set of matching activity cut-outs is also numbered with the corresponding number, to help make tidying up easier.
- A Busy Books VIP Group on Facebook, Busy Books Australia VIP Group, where you can swap and share your additional cut-outs with other like minded parents and caregivers.
Busy Books have helped many toddlers and children increase a wide range of valuable life skills. Whilst learning through play your toddler/child will:
- improve their fine motor skills
- learn focus and control
- improve / develop their attention to detail
- improve their hand eye coordination
- gain cognitive development
- build on their problem solving skills
- increase their vocabulary
- and increase their concentration and patience
All while learning important skills for life through sensory play in a fun and engaging way.
Whether you are a parent, preschool teacher, special education teacher, speech therapist or occupational therapist, our Busy Books are a great way to introduce and/or elaborate on the body with a toddler or young child.
Busy Books are also a great tool for those toddlers and / or children who are on the Autism Spectrum, those who have sensory processing difficulty, special needs, learning difficulties, behavioural and other developmental challenges.
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT which you can print at home or at your local print or stationary shop where they can print and laminate it for you. Alternatively if you do not wish to laminate each page you can place them in a plastic sleeve in a folder so you can reuse them and wipe them clean. Please be aware that additional costs can apply after download, such as print, laminate, velcro dots and binding. DIY not for you? Check out our Printed ready to ship and play Busy Books where all the hard work is done for you